MASCO Services Call Center has you covered for overflow and after-hours calls
Do you find it difficult to handle all your incoming calls while tending to patients’ needs throughout the course of your day? We know from our clients that time management is more important than ever. A common comment we hear from patients and their families is that they expect human contact when they call their practitioner’s office.
That’s where we come in; we’re there to answer your phones with an empathetic ear when you’re not available. We've been providing medical call solutions for Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center (BIDMC) for more than 40 years, including answering the main number, paging, and on-call as well as after-hours answering service. Why not utilize our experienced call center team as your front office or to augment your staffing throughout the day, particularly to assist during peak periods?
Why do healthcare providers choose MASCO Call Center?
A key reason why more healthcare providers are turning to MASCO Call Center as their overflow call service provider is that we keep your patient information private with HIPAA-trained medical receptionists and encrypted technology.
We Cover the Full Healthcare Spectrum
Our award-winning daytime call management service provides overflow and after-hours coverage to the following customers:
- Internationally renowned hospitals such as Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Dana Farber Cancer Institute, and Joslin Diabetes Center
- Neighborhood health centers across the United States
- Harvard-affiliated physician groups as well as many smaller physician practices including independent practitioners
- Pharmaceutical companies and medical device manufacturers
- Acclaimed colleges and universities, property management organizations, attorneys, and many businesses
MASCO never sleeps - our Daytime Call Management Service is Available 24 x 365
MASCO Services Call Center is open 365 days per year and operates 24 hours per day. Our professional call center team is trained on your business practices and processes. Our focus in healthcare underscores one of our key strengths. Our blend of high-touch, empathetic service and modern technology makes us the top choice for healthcare clients in need of a broad range of medical office answering services:
- Overflow call answering, including medical call answering service
- After-hours, weekend and holiday call answering
- Connect callers with on-call providers around-the-clock as needed
- Secure paging to medical providers based on defined call handling protocols
Request More Information
Contact us to request information or a consult relating to our daytime call management service.